The Druid Shaman (Shaman Pathways) – Danu Forest
Exploring the Celtic Otherworld
Covering the basics of Celtic Shamanism, with reference to traditional lore and source materials through the lens of both ancient and modern druidry and shamanic practice, The Druid Shaman is a well rounded guide. This book shows the seamless crossover between druidry and shamanism in the Celtic tradition.
- How to attain and work with guides and allies;
- Understanding the spirit realm and interaction with spirits of all kinds;
- Accessing powers of place;
- Travelling the world tree and working with the seven directions;
- Exploring and navigating within the Celtic Otherworld.
With practical techniques, exercises and core skills, this books can be used as a manual and a valuable resource for practicing shamans and druids as well as those new to the subject.
“I believe we are heading in a direction that links us very firmly with the spirit of ancient Druidry. This is what I call rekindling the sacred fire of Druidry, and I believe Danu Forest’s The Druid Shaman will play a part in this rekindling.”
Philip Shallcrass ‘Graywolf’ Chief of the British Druid Order
Danu Forest is a Celtic Shaman, Witch and Druid Priestess with over 20 years working in the Celtic Mysteries.